“Art is a lifestyle, if you appreciate it.”
I have graduated from the National University of Arts in Bucharest, Scenography department and now I am open to any project on film set, theater or art. I worked as a set designer for two years, a period that made me stay forever faithful to the strange scenery and unusual costumes.
Film set for a student motion picture. UNATC production, 2016, director Constantin Radu Vasile. About the film: “The lead singer of a band is murdered in a hotel room by a journalist who came to interview him. Thus, he enters Club 27, the list of celebrities who lost their lives at the age of 27 and remained eternally famous: Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Michel Basquiat. The room is devastated after many white nights. “
- Set designer for the song video “The Watcher – Triumf” in Bucharest, Romania
- Set designer for the “Stop” Motion animation project National University of Theater and Cinematography, “I.L. Caragiale ”, Bucharest (Romania)
- Art exhibition Odeon Gallery, Bucharest (Romania) comprising plastic works and personal installations, with the subject of childhood during the ’90s
- Art exhibition – “Difference”. Projects of students of the Department of Scenography of the University of Arts in Poznan (Poland).
DIPLOMA PAPER – MASTERS DEGREE IN SCENOGRAPHY
- The novel “Ciocoii vechi şi noi” by Nicolae Filimon has never had a popular screenplay, so I was able to unleash my imagination. We created the script, the set, the costumes and the layout for a possible movie. ” The theme was historical film scenography, so I wrote a screenplay based on the above mentioned novel, then I created the set, the costumes and the model for the film.