I’m a music producer from Romania. I like writing beat driven songs, mainly hip-hop and downtempo but also deep house. I enjoy playing with melodies in my songs. Nostalgia and dreamy vibes are my trademarks 💙 Aside this project I am also involved in several others, as a main producer: Mezzin (deep house), Tertip (future RnB) and Biofilm (poetry performance), and also write music for commercials, theater plays and others artists.
My latest song, “It’s like… u know”, is one I did alongside SARAH, a talented singer from Bucharest. You can find it on all music streaming services.
Currently I am working on another hiphop/downtempo song, with a surprise vocalist, also from Brașov.
- Released “Tot ce îmi doresc, atrag (feat. Vali Umbră)”
- Released “Light me up (feat. Alexu and The Voices Inside)”
- Played at “FineSounds Collective” event at Visssual Cultural Hub, Brașov
- Released “The kids are dreaming” EP, an ambient material
- Played a set at a photography exhibition at Tipografia Coffee House
- Played a set at “Design Your Street Festival”, Brașov
- Played „Street Delivery Festival”, Bacău
- Played a set at “TamTam Festival”, Brașov
- In June, I won a place in a music production mentorship, organized by Ballantine’s and held by the guys from Golan
- Played a set at the “Open Gates” event at Visssual Cultural Hub, Brașov
- In May, I participated at a contest organized by Burn Energy Drink, in which you had to compose a song, using only Burn can sounds. I made the song, send it and won. The award was a place in a music production mentorship program, organized by Pitch Ctrl. Got to know many others producers and Djs, from around all the country
- Played a set at the “Brandfood Street Party“ event at Coresi Mall, Brașov
- Played a set at a “Fluturatic” event at Obo Night Club, Brașov
- Played an after party set at Elizabete Balcus’s concert at Visssual Cultural Hub, Brașov
- Joined the “Sound Cards” project, by the Fine Sounds label
- Released “Purpur” EP, my first deep house material
- Played a set at the Contemporary Poetry Festival, Brașov
- Played a set at NAG 2018, Brașov
- Played a set at a “Fluturatic” event, at Jar Pub, Brașov
- Played a set at a “Bad Habits” event at Square Pub, Brașov
- Had my first interview for this project, in the „Zile și nopți” magazine
- The first theater play I worked on, as a music composer: “Amalia Breaths Deep”
- Played a set at the Hirscher 12 Cocktail Bistro, Brașov
- Released my first song with a music video
- Played a set at “Dactăr Nicu’s Skyzoid Poets” book club at Tipografia Coffee House, Brașov
- Played a set at Dada Pub’s closing party, Brașov
- My live debut with this project, and with my songs, at Amural Festival
- One concept I was starting to like, were the songs with poetry read over them, instead of lead singer or MC. Thus, my first poetry song.
- I created my YouTube and Soundcloud channels, where I psot everything I create
- I started the George Pandrea solo project
- I started Biofilm, a poetry and dance project, with the poet Robert Elekeș, dancer Petra Binder and guitarist Radu Mureșan
- I started Ataraxia, a hip hop duo (I was the beat maker) with MC Horia Marchean
- Started learning piano, and writing songs on it.
During college, I continued to play guitar, as a back-up in different covers duos
- Started writing my own songs, both instrumental and lyrics
- Started a covers duo with Lizzabett Russo, now an indie artist herself
- Formed my first band in highschool, “B2”. We played mostly rock and indie songs. I had no idea what I was doing
- Bought my first electric guitar, a black Epiphone SG
- Started learning my highschool crush’s favorite songs
- I received my first acoustic guitar, as a Christmas gift, in 2006.
For collaborations, feel free to contact me!