I am infinite. And I have been infinite ever since I first laid the first stroke of brush on a canvas. Every line, shape and color that covers my canvas comes from a living organism from the inside that I call inspiration.
It feeds with people, with dreams, with realities, with reactions, with images, with almost anything that makes it tremble and shiver with desire to expose itself. To the world. To the unknown. To the outer life. To become… infinite.
- I am extremely busy with the event organisation at the Art Gallery, that I own together with my life partner, George and with No Asha Da, the clothing line created with my best friends, Beti and Laura. On top of these, there are several other exciting projects that are constantly appearing and which I just can’t resist to.
- The art gallery developed also into an art hub where adults started to learn art as a hobby, so i started organising art classes, workshops and different cultural events
- I discovered my own painting style and favourite technique
- I opened together with my partner the art gallery Ora 0 where i started to exhibit my own paintings but more that that to promote fresh artists, like myself, who are trying to find their way to peoples hearts
- My fourth exhibition in Brasov
- My third exhibition in Brasov, Okian Center
- My second official exhibition in Brasov
- My first exhibition in Targu Mures, with the support of Centrul Cultural Reduta
- My first exhibition in Cluj, artist group, with the support of Centrul Cultural Reduta
- My first official exhibition in Brasov
- My first attendance to an international charity event in London
- Continuous search and practice of painting techniques, styles and themes
- My first informal exibition and my first painting sold