Inspired by painting since I was a child, I took drawing lessons in adolescence, but it was only a few years ago when I had returned to this passion, when I discovered the captivating technique of creating mandalas through 3D dots. I think of my mandalas as art therapy and spend hours in my studio working on the extraordinary detailed 3D points.
My paintings will offer you the journey of an imagination so colorful that it will even make the rainbow envious! Through the story told by each painting, you will be able to “smell” old manuscripts, and then travel through the fantastic world of Nordic mythology and even find the cure for loneliness, or the recipe for inner peace. Everything is made of such a crazy ocean of colors and exquisite techniques that it makes you want to literally touch the three dimensions!
- October – Personal exhibition – Rope Street Museum, Brasov
- September – Crowne Plaza Hotel, Bucharest (through Elite Prof Art Gallery – Bucharest)
- July – Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest (through Elite Prof Art Gallery – Bucharest)
- May – My second personal exhibition at “Ora 0” Art Gallery
- March – The Intercounty Symposium “Color my emotions!” – Educational Project, Spiru Haret University, Brasov
- February – Cultural Center “Reduta”, Brasov
- December – Crowne Plaza Hotel, Bucharest (through Elite Prof Art Gallery – Bucharest)
- November – The International Conference of Psychology – Spiru Haret University, Brasov
- October – “Autumn Dreams” Exhibition – Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest (through Elite Prof Art Gallery – Bucharest)
- September – “Summer Colors” Exhibition – Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest (through Elite Prof Art Gallery – Bucharest)
- June – Personal exhibition “Ora 0”- Art Gallery, Brasov
The art critic, Ana Cânpean, says about the artist’s works: “The spiritual imprint, the plastic quality of each work offers answers to the great existential questions, as well as to the artistic diversities of the era, always offering an inspirational answer through her creations. The paintings of Medéa Bălănică are – because of the chosen subject…the mandala,- a unique visual representation, while the viewer manages to explore and discover meanings, living the joy of participating visually in the creative act.”