Art, inspiration and revelation … these are the three states in which I discover myself physically, mentally and spiritually.
Although I was directed towards technical studies, my native skills have been permanently oriented towards art, so that any feelings and state of mind opens up irretrievably to the fine arts.
Find me on Social media
One autumn, when I was a teenager, while wandering the streets of Bucharest, I discovered on Magheru Boulevard, a shop called “Fondul plastic” at that time. Fascinated by everything displayed there, I discovered a glass work with two hippy characters, intensely colored and bright.
I was amazed, because the way of working was specifically for icons on glas, but the message was not religious. For me it was a revelation that the glass icons can represent something other than saints.
As a student, I could not afford the luxury of buying it, but the little wonder stuck with me and since then. Years and years in a row, I havedrawn and painted on glass trying to develop and carry on something of that little object I had fallen in love with.
Therefore I invite you with me on this adventure and I would be honoured, if you considered my unique models of icons on glass, a humble act for to the spiritual world and dedicated to the fulfilled or unfulfilled ideals of those who once gathered on the meadow from Woodstock, in 1969.
- 1973-1975: Private easel graphic course – Prof. Simon Marculescu MIS
- 1972-1974: Painting course on Popular School of Art; Prof. Vasile Onut
- 2002: Newspaper Monitorul de Galati
- 1993-1996: newspaper of the Galati Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- 1975: Lyceum no.7 newspaper Galati
- 2017: CocoNet Blog – biographical concept about the life of fashion creator Coco Chanel
- 1995: concept sketches for Mariano school uniforms
- 1994: concept sketches for costumes for Restaurant Bulevard in Galati
- 1993: concept sketches for Mariano working equipment Galati
- 2019: I created my Facebook Page: Angels on Glass
- 1995: Personal exhibition of iconographic art at the Galati History Museum – trustee director Dan -Basarab Nanu
- 2020: Religious Glass icons located in private collections
- 2015: Adviser for Artmark Association – Art Gallery, Bucharest, Romania
- 2014: Executing Mastermind technique
- 2012: Executing Facilitation Graphics for any type of learning course
- 2008: Trainer on European projects for young people and nonformal education